Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Still Waiting

Well, today is our baby's due date. She still has 11 hours and 31 minutes to arrive on time. I've been having braxton-hicks contractions (aka the kind that don't hurt) consistantly for the past week so it's making it a little bit harder to be patient and wait for the real ones to start. In the meantime I figured it was about time I started a blog so we had somewhere to post the pictures after she arrives. We'll keep everyone updated as the week goes by. Please keep us in your prayers.

5 comments:

Janice Phillips said...

Woohoo!!! And it's PINK!! Love it! Heehee!

Elisa said...

Yay! I'm so glad you started a blog. You've been on my mind and we're praying for you both. Love you!

Anonymous said...

YEAH!! Can't wait to meet her and know her name!

Praying for you Joanna. Won't be long now. :)

Red said...

She wants to make sure everyone's paying attention... you can't do that unless you're fashionably late. I vote she skips tomorrow and waits till Mom's birthday.

The Heart said...

Tell her I will make Chai for her if she hurries!!