Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Moving

A quick update for all you out there in cyberland. Sorry for the lack of posts, Chad and I are getting ready to move this weekend so things have been a little crazy with that. I'll try and e-mail out our new contact information to everyone. Give me a call or post a comment if you don't hear from me by the end of next week and you want our address.
Emmie is doing well. We're still working on the whole night sleep schedule but for the most part we're all getting enough sleep. Please pray that the move is not too disruptive and we're able to get settled quickly. Thanks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wish we could be there helping-but instead I think I'll watch the Cards destroy the Cubs on Fox.

Matt

Red said...

How was the move? I'm staying with some friends this weekend, so I don't have your number with me. Hope all went well!