Thursday, August 03, 2006

Officially Late

Well, baby decided not to make a showing yesterday and so far today is not looking too promising either. But I guess we'll just have to wait and see, after all it is only 11 am.
In the meantime I might try and mess around with the template on this blog a little bit. Chad voted for Orioles colors (diehard fan that he is), so I might see if I can do something about that. I prefer the pink though. =o) Anything to stay inside out of the heat. Chad's been working outside and inside unfinished houses all week. With the heat index it was 115 degrees yesterday. Needless to say, our gatorade supply is quickly being depleted. Thank goodness for nalgene bottles and powder mix from costco.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're in my prayers Joanna! =)

Katy

myinkwell said...

too fun. will be praying for you. :-P

Anonymous said...

Hmm... It's Aug 4, and you haven't posted... does that mean you all are at the hospital?? :) We'll continue to pray for a smooth and fast delivery!

A. R. Welty said...

What up kids! Hopefully I'll get to see you both before the end of August , as Congress is in Recess right now, it's great! Better than that I don't have class for 6 weeks, that and I am headed to Lake Ann as of 7 days from now. Going to go get my self all educated and recharged and all that - it's gonna rock like the Supertones!