Friday, August 11, 2006

Just for the Record

I have been trying to post pictures on here for people to see but the pictures are large and we only have dial-up. Thus causing the computer to freeze and/or time out when I'm trying to download them. =o)

On another note, people like to give you free samples and coupons when you have a baby. To date we have been given: 2 large diaper bags, 3 containers of formula, 10 newborn diapers, 2 pasifiers, 2 bottles (good playtex ones), and countless other lotion, cream, shampoo, etc. samples. Not to mention all the coupons for free pictures at different photo studios. I don't think I'm going to have to pay for formal pictures for Emmie for at least two years.

Right now Emmie is asleep on the guest bed in our office so I can keep an eye on her while I'm on here. She's a strong little girl. She likes being on her stomach and from birth was very capable of lifting her head and turning it from side to side. She also can pull her legs up so that her little bottom is sticking up in the air while she is sleeping. Too cute. =o) We're still working with her to get her days and nights figured out. Please pray that we all get enough rest until that happens. In the meantime, I'm going to try and post another picture. =o)

1 comment:

Red said...

I can't wait to see the pics... can you save them in a smaller format? Try opening them in paint, then resizing or resaving them in a smaller format. That's what I had to do with a few of mine.

Love you -- hope you're resting well.

heather