Thursday, August 17, 2006

Chad's list (continued)

Idea #2

Create a "Take Your Overdue Wife to Work Day" and let her take pictures of you working. This works especially well if you work in the construction industry.



























Chad in his element....ok sorry, I couldn't resist...=o)








Don't forget to take a picture of the big belly!


(Chad went to work on the saturday before Emmie was born and I decided to tag along. Even after some light lifting and climbing stairs she still didn't want to come.)

3 comments:

Janice Phillips said...

Those are just...shocking...sorry, it was begging to be said.

jaysondh said...

Nice . . . was that in Hag? . . . I guess I got replaced.

Chad, Joanna and Emmie said...

Jayson,

Actually, it was in Emmitsburg. Don't worry, I don't think Chad would be willing to trade you anytime soon. =o)