Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Pictures from Valentine's Day

Chad and I were able to go on a date Tuesday night to celebrate Valentine's Day. We like going a few days before or after to miss the crowds. We tend to get better food and service that way. We went to Dutch's Daughter and had a wonderful evening despite the ice storm that was fast approaching. We both had soup, salad, steak, and the most delicious raspberry cheesecake. So Yummy! Here are pictures to prove that we do dress up once and awhile (and that we still exist since most of my posts are of Emmie). =o) This is one of my new shirts too.



Looking pretty while Chad tries to get the tripod adjusted.




All dressed up as out to dinner we go. =o)

2 comments:

Sarah M. said...

LOL - that's so cool. We're going there this Saturday night. I've heard it's incredible and a very romantic setting. You both look so very nice all dolled up. Oh and Joanna I LOVE LOVE LOVE that shirt!!!! You are just gorgeous in that color. Happy Valentine's Day!

Elisa said...

Yay! Joanna, I saw that same shirt at AT and it didn't look nearly as good on me as it does on you. (Hence I didn't get it :-) I agree with Sara, that is a wonderful color on you. I'm glad you and Chad were able to do something special together.