Monday, October 13, 2008

What did you do on Saturday?

I woke up way too early, picked up Stephanie (see second picture), drove to downtown Baltimore, and proceeded to run and walk 13.1 miles around the city in 2 hours and 47 minutes. All this to get a really cool medal and shirt and so that I could say I've done a half-marathon (the free massage afterwards was great too.).
Chad and Matt brought the kids down after the race to pick us up. All in all it was a really awesome day and I'm looking forward to doing another one. =o)





The Wogging Mamas...Steph was my training partner, we did our long runs together. Congrats to her for doing the half 7 months after Jack was born.



On another note, here's another picture of Emmie from the fair. It was on the other camera and I forgot about it. On our second night at the fair she was much more interested in petting the animals. This calf is less than a month old.

1 comment:

The Heart said...

Congrats!!! I know you have been working hard for that. Way to go!!!