Wednesday, October 29, 2008

One More

I almost forgot this little gem from last night....

Emmie was helping me "wash" the dishes last night. I usually give her a dry wash cloth and then bubbles for her to play with to keep her busy and happy. So we were washing plates and she was listing off which ones were "mommy's pate," "daddy's pate," and "Emmie's Pate" (the little one). There happened to be an extra dinner plate that Chad had used for lunch that was in the stash and she wanted to know who it belonged too. I told her daddy had used it for lunch. She looked at the plate and announced "Daddy's pate very sad." Not exactly sure why, but I guess she thought it might have felt left out. =o) She then proceeded to wrap her arms around it and said, "I give it hug" and comforted the plate with an "awww...it's ok." =o)

1 comment:

.Melody Dawn said...

What a doll...

umm so I'm blogging again. or, well, atleast attempting to[stinkin peer preasure]. anyway. just thought I'd let you know.