Monday, November 10, 2008

Tiffany's Housewarming/Costume Party

Our friend Tiffany bought a house a couple of months ago and has been working on fixing it up for awhile now. So for a housewarming, she had us all over for a costume party.




Ok, this costume isn't as creative as you might think. I actually did this one in highschool once and it only took me 30 minutes to pull together this time....but in case any of you ever need a quick, cheap, and easy costume, just stick with Lucy (you might even make some money out of the deal).



Chad "Indiana" Main locating lost treasure in Tiff's study. "It belongs in a museum!"




D. C. "The Motivational Speaker" Rice. He's from a Saturday Night Live skit but I can't remember the name. I know, it's horrible but I never was up late enough to watch it so I can't remember the name. You can comment and let me know and I'll fix it on the caption. =o)





David "Dwight K. Schrute" Young and Hillary "Angela" Young. Dave arrived with beets and a bobble head and was very much in character all night






Our lovely hostess with her incredibly long (and fake) eyelashes that kept falling off all night long. I think Tiff gets the award for the most creative costume.

Fun was had by all and the nachos were super yummy! The house is officially warmed now.

1 comment:

Sarah M. said...

One word... Awesome! LOL - I love the costumes... Tiff's eyelashes... FREAKY. Everyone did such a great job. I have to say, I think Chad's is the most realistic though. I could almost believe he's an archeologist/action figure. :) Sorry we missed this.