Monday, May 19, 2008

Say Hello To My Little Friend....


I have a new little friend. His name is Action Scrubber. It only took me 5 minutes to scrub out my tub on Friday. I think it's love.......

In other news, Emmie learned a new trick about a week ago. Since Emmie's crib is in our room (we only have one bedroom) it has become the custom that I'll move her into a playpen in the living room around 1 or 2 am when she starts to move around in her crib, not really waking up but just making enough noise trying to get comfortable that it wakes us up. She usually goes right back to sleep in her play pen. So the other morning we were woken up around 6 am when the door to the bedroom opened and a little voice said, "Mommy?, Mommy?" Yes, our daughter can climb out of her playpen now. I don't think she can make it out of her pack and play or her crib yet, but every morning since the first time she got out of the playpen there has been a little body wondering into our room around 6 am wanting us to get out of bed and come play.

No comments: