Friday, August 10, 2007

7 things about me

Well, Elisa tagged me with this eons ago and I am just now doing it. I am such a blogging failure. =o) I'm not going to tag anybody mostly because everyone I know has already done it. Wait, I'm talking to Jenna right now and she still hasn't done it so I tag her. =o)

1. I actually look forward to doing my taxes each year and I do them by hand (not by computer).

2. I stayed up to 2 am three nights in a row to finish the last Harry Potter book.

3. I was a captain on my swim team in middle school.

4. I hate leaving dishes in the sink overnight.

5. One of my goals in life is to watch a ballgame at all 30 major league ballparks.

6. I've been to 30 States, 5 Canadian provinces, and halfway down the gulf side of Mexico. Now I just have to get across the ocean.

7. I have both American and Canadian citizenship.

Yeah!! I made it! Hopefully there was at least one thing in here you didn't know about me. =o)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

1. Are you serious?! I'm impressed.
2. No big surprise there...my siblings did the same thing, lol. The real question is did you finish it before Jenny?
3. That is so cool!!
4. Me, too!!
5. You can come visit me and I'll take ya'll to Dodgers Stadium.
6. Anchors away! ;-)
7. I actually knew this one.

Jessica said...

4. Darn it... am I the only slob around here? Jeremy is practically the only reason the dishes get washed at all. ;-)