Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Just a quick note...

Yes, we're still alive. =o) Emmie is trying to adjust to the time change. So that's our biggest challenge right now. Chad had his wisdom teeth out a week ago and recovered very quickly. We're both very thankful for that. I'll try and get some pictures up soon. It takes awhile on our computer to shrink the images and then finding time to post is a whole other issue. Since we have dial-up and are using Chad's parents phone line, we don't want our computer usage to tie up their ability to use their phone. So as much as I would like to be on the computer all day surfing and posting, it would be very inconsiderate of me to do such a thing. So in the meantime, I will try and post as often as I can and get pictures up soon. =o)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi guys! It's Rod & Amy...thot we'd drop by and leave you a little note. Hope all is well!!!